AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021: Apply Now, Eligibility, Status: Andhra Pradesh Government has announced about the Free Laptop Scheme to the students of AP. In the current era, computer and technology is the most important thing to Study and business as well. So the AP government decided to give AP Free Laptop Yojana. Read this article till the end to get all details about AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 such as AP Free Laptop Application Process, Eligibility criteria, and all the important document which will be needed while applying.
Highlights Free Laptop Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||CM of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched for||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged AP students|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has officially announced about the Free Laptop Scheme for the Students of Andhra Pradesh. If any students has registered already or have taken benefits from this scheme they will not get any laptop.
Here is the Eligibility Criteria AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021, If you meet these criteria then you are can apply for it. Check it below-
- The student must be in the Professional Course
- Students’ family income must be below Rs.15000 to get a free laptop.
- If a student’s family income is between Rs.15000 to Rs. 20000 then the student will have to give half amount of laptop.
- All the student whose family income is more than Rs.20000 they will have to pay the full cost.
- A student who is applying it is must to be Permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
If you meet the eligibility Criteria for the Free Laptop Scheme then Start apply the form. Before applying you must arrenge all the documents which are listed below-
- ID Card ( Voter id, aadhar card, PAN card etc)
- College ID
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bonafide Certificate from the College/School
- Parents Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Online Process to Apply For AP Free Laptop Scheme
Now you have checked the eligibility criteria and documents details. It’s time to the registration process for AP Free Laptop Scheme. Check below for full process-
- First, go to the Andhra Pradesh official portal Click Here
- In the center of the screen, you can see the ” Online Application” click on it.
- Next screen there will be two options click on the ” Differentially Abled” one.
- Now find the “Application for Sanction of Laptops” and below this click on the “Apply Online“
- Then It will ask Are you registered or not? Click on No
- Now a User registration form will open fill your details like-
- Adhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Now click on Register. Hurry You registred.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Find the application form for Laptop Sanction and fill your details and upload your important documents.
- Now submit your form after reviewing it.
- Download the application form from given link below in this post.
- You Can also download the form from the official website also.
- When the form is open download it and print it.
- Fill your form correctly and attach other document with your form.
- Now submit the form to the AP Department.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Register Your Account||Click Your|
|Download PDF Form||Click Here|
|HelpLine Number||+91 6302045645|