APPSC Registration 2020: One Time Profile Registration psc.ap.gov.in: APPSC stand for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, This is a government authorized which takes various government examination to recruit the employee. In this post of Sarkaijob.ind.in We are going to tell you that you do appsc registration. Stay with the article till the end to get to know about APPSC otpr Registration 2020.
APPSC Registration (OTPR)
APPSC full form is the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. This is a portal to take examination and recruitment in the Andhra Pradesh government. APPSC was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. The main purpose of this portal is recruitment.
What is the APPSC OTPR Registration 2020?
When you are going to apply for any job or any exam in APPSC portal then must have to APPSC Registration in the official portal psc.ap.gov.in. This is just one-time registration there is no need to do every time when you apply for APPSC.
Required details for the APPSC Registration 2020.
Here are important details you will be required for APPSC OTPR Registration 2020–
- Aadhar Card Number
- Candidate’s Name on SSC Certificate
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Religion/Community Certificate
- Address both Permanent and Correspondence
- Identification Marks
- Parent’s Details (Father Name and Mother Name)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Educational details
- Class I to IX School Name and District
- 10th Standard Information
- Hall Ticket Number
- Passing Board
- Percentage and Grade
- Passed Date, Month and Year
- Intermediate (10+2 Standard) Details
- Intermediate Group
- Board of Passing
- College Name
You May Like-> AP VRO Recruitment
Steps for the New APPSC Registration
Follow the below steps to to get APPSC Registration-
- Firstly, go to the official APPSC portal i.e, psc.ap.gov.in
- Now click on the login button from the menu
- On the web page, find and click on the “One Time Profile Registration”
- Now there are Two option-
- Direct Recruitment
- Departmental Test
- Choose any you want to get register yourself
- There are also 2two links “New Registration” and “Modify Registration” will appear on the screen
- If you are a new user then click on the “New Registration”
- Now a registration form will be open such as given below
- Fill all the particulars details in the application form
- After the successful submission of the APPSC OTPR registration 2020 form, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email-id verify the OTP
- Now you successfully registered in the psc.ap.gov.in portal
- Save the reference ID for future correspondence.
Now you can OTPR login the portal.
Contact Details of APPSC Registration
Address :APPSC Office,
New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor,
M.G. Road(Bandhar Road),
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex,
Vijayawada- 520 010.
Office Contact Details :
What is the APPSC ?
This is a portal to take examination and recruitment in the Andhra Pradesh government. APPSC was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. The main purpose of this portal is recruitment.
What is the Full Form of the OTPR ?
In the APPSC the OTPS stand for the One time Profile Registration. The employee use register them-self to get recruitment in APPSC portal.
How to Register in APPSC portal?
There is very simple step to get register in APPSC
– Go to the official portal
-Click on login and then on a new page click on the One Time Profile Registration
– Now a form will open fill your full details
-Click on the submit and verify the OTP