Atal Pension Yojana 2021 Chart and Benefits and Online Registration: This Yojana was started by the PM Narendra Modi of our country. This scheme was announced on 1 June 2015 by PM of India. A sum of Rs 1000 to Rs 5000 will be given to the age of 60 years of the beneficiaries as a pension every month. Under Atal Pension Yojana, the amount of pension will be fixed according to the investment and age invested by the beneficiaries. Bharatyojana.in is sharing all the highlighted topic in this site read below article for Atal Pension Yojana Chart, Atal Pension Yojana Benefits, Atal Pension Yojana Registration and eligibility.
Requirement for APY
To apply in this scheme, the beneficiaries should be between 18 to 40 years of age, only then they can avail the scheme. If a beneficiary wants to join the scheme at the age of 18, then they have to pay a premium of Rs 210 every month. And those whose age is 40 years, they will have to pay a premium ranging from 297 to 1, 454 rupees. To join the Atal Pension Yojana 2021 , it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card. Those who are income tax payers and those who are in government jobs cannot avail the benefit of this scheme. He is a beneficiary, he can go to any national bank of India and open the account of Atal Pension Yojana.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 to 40 years.
- Applicant should have a bank account and bank account should be linked to Aadhar card.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- identity card
- Proof of permanent address
- Passport size photo
More Government Scheme-
Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan: Registration & Details for Aatm Nirbhar Yojana for 20 lakh Crore Package
SSSM ID: MP Gov Portal Registration and Search
Atal Pension Yojana Report Card
(APY) Atal Pension Yojana Profits
- Only the people of India can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under the Atal Pension Yojana, only after completing the age of 60 years, the Central Government will provide a monthly pension ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 5000.
- If you want a pension of 1000 rupees every month and you are 18 years old, then you have to submit a premium of 210 rupees every month for 42 years.
- At the same time, people aged 40 years will have to pay a premium ranging from Rs 297 to Rs 1, 454. Only then can they avail APY 2021.
- The pension amount under Atal Pension Yojana will be provided on the basis of investment and age made by the beneficiaries.
- Like the PF account, the government will contribute to this pension scheme on its own.
Registration for Atal Pension Yojana
- First, open an account by going to any bank.
- When you have successfully open your bank account, Then you can download the Atal Pension Yojana form online. click here
- After filling this form, you have to submit it to the manager of the branch.
- And along with this you also have to submit your some documents like Photo, Aadhar mobile no.
- After the application is approved, you will get a confirmation message.
Registration for APY online with SBI
Atal pension yojana sbi– For online registration with Atal Pension Yojana you must have account in SBI
- If you have an account with SBI Bank, you can avail this scheme from net banking.
- To apply, first, you need to log in to SBI.
- After this, click on the e-Services link.
- The new window will open, a link on it will be in the name of Social Security Scheme. You have to click there.
- After that, you will see 3 options, PMJJBY / PMSBY / APY. Here you have to click on APY i.e. Atal Pension Yojana.
- After that, you will have to fill your complete details. In which the correct account number, name, age and address etc. will have to be given.
- Which one are you choosing among pension options, for example, the 5000 rupees monthly?
- After that, your monthly contribution will be decided based on your age.
APY Contribution Chart
APY Contact Details:
AddressNSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013
Tel.(022) 2499 3499
Fax(022) 2495 2594/ 2499 4974
|FAQ for APY||https://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/nsdl-faq.php|