Bihar Corona Sahayata Online | Corona Assistance Registration | Bihar Corona Sahayata Apply | Bihar corona assistance online application | Corona Sahayata App Download
The Bihar Corona sahayata Scheme has been launched by the government to supply financial assistance to the people of the state. Under this scheme, the people of Bihar who have been trapped thanks to the lock-down in other states are going to be provided special assistance of Rs. 1000 per person by the government through the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar came forward to assist the people of the state who live in other states for his or their work and are stuck there thanks to the lockout and now they have some financial assistance.
Bihar Corona Sahayata Yojana
Those who are stuck in the other state thanks to lock-down will need to apply for financial assistance under this scheme. Bihar Government has launched Bihar Corona Sahayata App. you’ve got to download this app. Through this app, beneficiaries can apply for this scheme and obtain financial assistance of Rs. 1000 by the govt.
The funds given by the govt of Bihar to the beneficiaries under the Bihar Corona Sahayata Scheme are going to be directly transferred to the checking account of the beneficiaries. Therefore, the applicant should have his own checking account and therefore the checking account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Bihar Corona Sahayata Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Bihar Corona Sahayata Yojana|
|Started by||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiary||People trapped in another state|
|Amount to be paid||1000 rupees|
|App download link||http://aapda.bih.nic.in/|
Purpose of Bihar Corona Sahayata
The main objective of this scheme was the feedback received from the Chief Minister’s Secretariat via telephone on the instructions of the Chief Minister. Feedback showed that those trapped within the lockdown were browsing a crisis. Seeing this problem, helping all those people related to Bihar thanks to the lockdown.
Under this Bihar corona assistance, the govt of Bihar will provide financial assistance of Rs 1000 to those that are trapped thanks to lockdown in the other state. People are going to be ready to meet their financial needs by obtaining this subsidy money.
Online Ration Card in Bihar 2021 – Application Process, List, Update, Correction/ Change Name, Address
Bihar Corona Sahayata Yojana App
Help has also been made in preparing the database of migrant laborers of the state on this mobile app. those that are going to be assisted by the government within the lock-down. consistent with the info received from the Department of Labor, so far, 5,97,187 migrant laborers are reported trapped in 12,257 places.
Under this Corona Sahayata Yojana, so far, the govt has made arrangements for food and lodging of 4,47,261 laborers stranded at 10,153 places. consistent with the info received from the Food Supply Department, so far 1,65,570 people are given food grains. At an equivalent time, food grains are being provided to 2,00,549 people under the nuns PDS.
Funds given under Bihar Corona Sahayata
You all know that the coronavirus crisis goes on everywhere in the country. during which many of us have fallen prey thereto. to save lots of the people from this crisis, the whole country has been locked down. there’s tons of corona crisis in Bihar also.
The Central Government has provided financial assistance of Rs 147 crore for prevention of Coronavirus infection in Bihar, Union Minister of State for Health Ashwani Kumar Choubey said that under Bihar Corona Sahayata, 66.79 crores under National Health Mission’s Kovid-19 Emergency Response and the Kovid package, the primary phase amount of Rs 80.20 crore has been provided to the state of Bihar.
Facilities provided to Bihar
Union Minister of State for Health Ashwini Kumar Choubey has informed that under the Bihar Corona Sahayata Scheme, 4 thousand PPEs, thermometers, and 33 thousand N95 masks also are being provided by the Central Government within the state of Bihar, protecting the health of the people of Bihar.
There’ll be no shortage of facilities for the Union Ministry of Health. . Union Minister of State for Health Ashwini Choubey spoke to Patna AIIMS and Regional Medical Directors of RMRI, CGHS, Government of India and inquired about the present situation. Earlier, he also inquired about things within the entire Bihar including his parliamentary constituencies Buxar, Kaimur, Rohtas, and residential constituency Bhagalpur.
Became conscious of the treatment and other arrangements there. Through these facilities, all efforts are going to be made to guard the people of the state against the infection of the coronavirus.
Corona support scheme new update
So far, the workers are being helped through disaster management from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund by coordinating with other states, under this scheme an amount of Rs 1000 has been transferred to the checking account of 10 lakh 11 thousand laborer beneficiaries by the government.
Under this scheme, many applications are being received by the laborer a day, after scrutinizing all the applications, funds are going to be provided. Through Bihar Foundation, 50 relief centers are being run in 12 cities of 9 states, during which 7 lakh 66 thousand 920 people are benefited.
Already a sum of Rs 1000 has been transferred to the account of 94 lakh 85 thousand ration holders of Bihar. and therefore the remaining beneficiaries also will be provided benefits.
RTPS Bihar New Update 2021: rtps.bihar.gov.in, Income Caste Certificate, Online Application
Bihar Corona Sahayata App
In collaboration with the disaster management of Bihar, the govt of Bihar has launched the mobile application Bihar Corona Assistance App for the people of Bihar, which the people of the state are browsing difficult conditions in other states thanks to the Coronavirus.
Financial assistance is being provided. those that want to take advantage of this yojana can download the Corona Sahayata app on their mobiles. This assistance is being provided by the government through the Disaster Management Department, Government of Bihar. those that don’t have ration cards also will be provided the advantage of this scheme.
Benefits of Bihar Corona Sahayata Scheme
- The benefits of this scheme are going to be provided to the people of the state who live in other states for work and are stuck there thanks to the lockout.
- The benefit of the Bihar Corona Sahayata scheme is going to be given by applying through a web medium.
- If you’re stuck someplace outside Bihar, then you have to register online by the mobile app provided for Bihar Corona Sahayata App, otherwise, you can take the Sahayata(assistance) amount by giving your complete information through the provided telephone number.
- Under the Bihar Corona Sahayata Scheme, the quantity of Rs 1000 per person given to the people of the state is going to be paid directly by the government through DBT to the beneficiary’s checking account.
- Information is additionally being given by people trapped outside the room phone of Bihar.
- You can simply download the appliance, first of all, you’ve got to travel to the official website of the Disaster Relief Fund of the govt of Bihar and you’ll easily find the link of the appliance on the house page of the web site.
Bihar Corona Sahayata Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Name of Bihar districts
Applications received from various states
Under the Chief Minister’s special assistance, an amount of Rs 10,35,79,000 was transferred to the account of 1,03,579 people trapped in lockdown outside Bihar.
|Jammu and Kashmir||885,|
How to register with Bihar Corona Sahayata App?
If you want to download this app please follow these steps given below:
- First of all, You have to visit the official website.
- Now you will arrive on the home page of the website.
- Now, you will find the option of the Bihar Corona Tatkal Help Mobile App. download the app.
- Open the app after downloading. you have to select your language. Now enter the mobile no. and you will get OTP in few seconds.
- Now you will see the application form, fill in the all required information.
- Now, upload a photo and submit. After submitting you will see the registration number.
How to register for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021: Online Registration, Apply Online ( Complete Guide )
How to update the account number of the rejected beneficiary?
- First, You have to visit the official website. You will see the home page.
- You will see the option of update the account number of the rejected beneficiary. Click on it.
- Now, the next page will be open.
- Now, you will have to fill in some required details like district, block, panchayat, select center, mobile no. , etc.
- Now you have to get an OTP.
- You have to fill OTP. And click the OTP Verification button. after that, you can update your account number.
Bihar Corona Sahayata Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem then you can contact the concerned authority. we are giving the helpline number below: