हरियाणा E-Kharid किसान Portal| Online eKharid Registration rajasthan Process and Login 2021 ekharid.haryana.gov.in login: Haryana government introduced a portal for the farmer name e-kharid ], This portal is launched by the Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board and Food and Supplies Department. In this portal Kisan can sell their crop online. Farmers can easily register in this portal and start selling crops. I will tell you all the things about e-kharid.
In this article I have shared all the process about Haryana E-Kharid Online Portal| ई-खरीद ऑनलाइन किसान पंजीकरण | हरियाणा ई-खरीद पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन | Check Kisan and Fasal.
What is ekharid Online Portal?
The Government of Haryana started the “ekharid.in” portal in 2018 to bring transparency at all levels in the food procurement process. This will make it easier for the traders to trade and at the same time help the farmers to get real-time information and timely payment. The “e-Kharid” portal is a joint initiative of the government by Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board and Food and Supply Department.
Benefits of Haryana ekharid Portal
- All the farmers of Haryana state can avail this online portal.
- Will help in getting more profit on agricultural products.
- Now the farmers of the state can avoid middlemen by selling their crops directly.
- The income of farmers will also increase through this online portal. He can sell his crop at a good price.
Guidline for eKharid
- It is necessary to fill the field marked in the application form.
- Must have an Aadhaar number of 12 digits.
- On this online portal, you have to fill some very important things in the registration form, about which we have given the complete information below. You should read all these guidelines carefully and fill your application form correctly.
- It is mandatory for farmers to have a 10-digit registered mobile number.
- Enter the correct mobile number The information will be sent by SMS to this registered mobile number.
- You must fill the date of birth that is in your identity certificate.
- Clicking on the erase button will open the Seeding Detail Form. The following information is required to fill the seedlings details: Enter scheme name, year of harvest, item, area in acres, fort number: fort number where cultivation has been done. Example 101,102,103, producer category – fill in the type of producer category (landowner, lessee, tenant or joint)
- For bank details, the farmer should have the first page of the bank passbook.
- Farmers will have to enter their correct bank account number, account holder name, IFSC code and upload the required documents.
- Farmers can submit scan copy or photocopy of any 1 document of Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card.
You may also like-
[पंजीकरण] भावांतर भरपाई योजना हरियाणा|Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Haryana 2021 Full Details
Thousands Rupees Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Eligibility For ekharid
The eligibility criteria is very simple and easy. If you are the a farmer then you are eligible for the e-kharid online portal and You shoulf be permanent resident of Haryana.
- Should be a farmer
- should be Permanent resident of Haryana
Required Documents for ekharid
Here is the list of all the document for this portal-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- driving license
- Voter id
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Land area, category information
eKharid Online Registration Process
If a farmer want to register into the e-Kharid portal then here I am giving you full process to get registered. Follow my all the steps to get enrolled into it.
- Go to the official website of ekharid. https://ekharid.in/
- Now scroll a down a little and then you Will see” किसान पंजीकरण” click on it.
- Then a new tab page will open and It will ask for the Mobile No or Aadhar No or Family No, enter the number and verify the OTP.
- Now it will ask for the Sowing Land Details/ Area PinCode Details to fill in the form. and press next.
- Now, enter your Bank account details and press next.
- And in the last enter the Mandi/Aarthiya details and submit.
- Now Your ekharid registration has been completed.
Help desk for E-kharid
If you are facing any problem then direct contact to the main office of ekharid.
Here is the contact details of ekharid-
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Help line : 1800-180-2060 (8:00 AM to 8:00PM)
Quick Links and Highlghts
|Started By||Government of Haryana|
|Benfeciary||Farmers of Haryana|
|Official Site||https://ekharid.in/ or ekharid.haryana.gov.in|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
If you like this article Please share on your Social platform so other farmers will get to know about it.
Thank You for reading.