As you know all, India becoming Digital after PM Modi’s Digital India scheme. In such All people must have internet then digitalization will be possible, Keeping this in mind, Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Shivraj Singh Chauhan started the Scheme called MP Free Laptop Yojana.
In this article, we will know all the related information about MP Free Laptop Yojana. like Eligibility, Required Documents, application process, and more, so read till the end.
Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana – Free Laptop Supply Scheme
Under the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana, financial assistance of ₹ 25000 is going to be provided by the Madhya Pradesh government to the scholars who pass the 12th class examination conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of education with good marks.
MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan Ji has provided information about Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2021 through Twitter. alongside an incentive of ₹ 25000, a citation also will be provided by the MP government to the simplest performing students.
Both regular and self-study students can cash in on this scheme. Through this Madhya Pradesh Laptop Yojana 2021, students will get tons of help in their studies, and that they are going to be ready to learn new things through computers.
Highlights of MP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
|what is the article about||Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2021|
|Who launched the scheme||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Madhya Pradesh students|
|purpose of the article||To provide financial assistance for laptops to the students who have scored good marks in the Madhya Pradesh board exams.|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Scheme available or not||Available|
Why was the Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2021 Launched?
Due to the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus, all the work is being done online in today’s era. Now the trend has come of work from home and study. In such a situation, there have been many students who were facing many difficulties in studying due to the lack of laptops.
Keeping this in mind, the govt of Madhya Pradesh has started MP Free Laptop Yojana 2021. Now all the scholars who will score good marks within the 12th Madhya Pradesh Board examination are going to be provided financial assistance of ₹ 25000 by the Madhya Pradesh government to buy laptops.
MP Laptop Scheme New Update
As you all know Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme was started by the govt of Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme, funds are provided by the govt of Madhya Pradesh to the scholars of Madhya Pradesh to shop for laptops on 25 September 2020. This amount is given to the meritorious student of each district of the state through an online single click. you’ll check your payment status by visiting the official website.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2021
The main objective of MP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 is to supply laptops to all or any scholars who have scored good marks within the Madhya Pradesh Board Examination.
Through this scheme, students of Madhya Pradesh are going to be ready to buy laptops through the financial assistance provided by the govt. thanks to which it’ll be easy for them to review and lots of employment opportunities also will are available front of them.
Benefits and Features of Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2021
- Through the Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2021, the govt will provide financial assistance of ₹ 25000 to the scholars who get good marks within the Madhya Pradesh board exam to shop for laptops.
- Regular and self-study students are going to be ready to cash in on this scheme.
- Keep in mind that only the scholars of the Madhya Pradesh Board of education are going to be ready to cash in Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2021.
- The amount is going to be distributed to the meritorious students who get 85% or more marks within the 12th examination to shop for laptops.
- Through this scheme, all the scholars who couldn’t buy laptops thanks to financial constraints would be provided laptops so that they might be ready to study online.
- The laptops provided through MP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 also will open up many employment opportunities ahead of the scholars.
- Students also can specialize in developing their skills through laptops provided through this scheme.
- Along with financial assistance through this scheme, students also will be given a citation.
- MP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 was announced by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan through Twitter.
- Through this scheme, the scholars of Madhya Pradesh are going to be encouraged to urge good marks.
Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme 2021 Eligibility
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only government school students are going to be eligible under the Madhya Pradesh Flap top Scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be ₹ 600000 or less.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Laptop Scheme, students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will need to score a minimum of 75% marks and therefore the students of the general category will need to score a minimum of 85% marks.
- To apply under Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana, you must be a student of the Madhya Pradesh Board of education.
- You can apply during this scheme only you’ve got passed the 12th board examination with good marks.
Important Documents Required to Apply for Free Laptop Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- 12th class marksheet
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo
Application Process for Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2021
How to know your eligibility?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website. Home page will be displayed.
- On this home page, you should see the link of education portal .
- On this page, find the option of laptop, Click on this link.
- Now, under laptop option, find the option of eligibility. click on the link to know your eligibility .
- Now enter the roll number of class 12th. And then click on the Get Details of Meritorious Student button. When you clicked you will see the eligibility.
How to see account number?
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now, click on Education Portal.
- Click on Laptop option.
- Click on the option of eligibility. And click on the option to view account number.
- On the next page, you have to enter your 12th class roll number again.
- After clicking, you can see the account number.
- Laptop Cell/ Helpline Number
- Directorate of Public Instructions
- Gautam Nagar, Bhopal
- Help Line Number/ Helpline Number: 0755-2600115
- Email/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org