Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana 2021 – Apply Now, Eligibility, List and Check Online Application Form and Status: On the Date, 18 July the government of Uttar Pradesh announced to release the Naveen Rojgar Yojana. In this Navin Rojgar Scheme government will send 17.42 crore rupees to a total of 3,484 people who are under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swarojgar Yojana. We will here at the Bharatyojana.in tell all the process for the Naveen Rojgar Application Process, Naveen rojgar eligibility, and status.
Naveen Rojgar Chhatri Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana|
नवीन रोजगार छतरी योजना
|Launched By||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||SC unemployment people|
|Objective||To give employment to Schedule cast|
|Start Date||18 July 2021|
|Official Website||Not available|
Naveen Rojgar Chhatri Yojana 2021
As we all know, due to the coronavirus of the country suffer many problems, the economy of the country is deteriorating due to which the workers and laborers are facing a lot of trouble if one section becomes strong and the other is weak, then such a society is ever self-sufficient In view of this problem, the State government has started this Uttar Pradesh Navin Chhatri Yojana .
Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance by providing funds to the poor, dalits, laborers, laborers. So that he can do his employment.
Here is the tweet from the CM AdityaNath
Keypoints of Naveen Rojgar Yojana
- This scheme will give a boost to the Indian economy.
- A total of 3,484 beneficiaries will get 17.42 crore rupees who are registered under the PT Deendayal Rozgar yojana.
- The state is committed to employing and accommodating government workers.
- There should be a balance in the society and this balance should not only be at the social level but also at the economic level
- Naveen Rozgar will give a boost to Aatm Nirbhar Abhiyan
- People can use this amount only for groceries, generator sets, laundry and dry cleaning, cyber cafes, tailoring, banking correspondents, tent houses, cow farming, etc.
Eligiblity Naveen Chhatri Rozgar Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be registered under Deendayal Upadhyay Swarozgar Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for the Naveen Rozgar Yojana
If you all above required documents and you are meting the eligibility criteria for the Navin Rojgar Yojana UP, Then you can apply for this scheme. Currently all the benficiary who have get paid in this scheme they were registred in the PT Deendayal Rozgar yojana.
Now If you want apply in this scheme then you should little wait becasue there is no official update for this scheme, and there is no any official wesite where you can apply. Keep waiting untill government announced ay new update and ready all your documents.