Online Gujarat Ration Card
How to apply for Gujarat Ration Card | Ration Card Application Form | Corrections | Update Ration Card and Ration Card in Gujarat | Gujarat Ration Card application form | How to Check List of Gujarat Ration Card: Persons living within the state have a right to get the ration card from the state government. Desirous persons need to apply for it in the prescribed manner. Applicants need to download the form or get it from the respective office. After submission as per Citizen Charter provision District Mamlatdars/ Zonal Officer examines the application form and applicant’s residence.
Based on these inquiries made, he categories the applicant’s card. All the member’s biometric details and photographs are taken for the Ration Card. Government facilities the essential commodities like wheat/ millets, rice, sugar, edible oil, and kerosene to the economically challenged people through Fair Price Shops.
Bar Coded Gujarat Ration Card-
- Door-to-door visit by enumerators to help existing Ration card holders fill up prescribed FORM-1 for availing Bar Coded Ration card.
- Digitization of Form -1 and matching of card holders’ family details with EPIC from Electoral Roll.
- Capturing of Photo and bio-metric details followed by Printing of Bar Coded Ration Card.
- Distribution of Bar Coded Ration Card to the Cardholder (instead of old ration card).
You may also like: Ration Cards Benefits in India
To Track the Status of Gujarat Ration Card –
The government of Gujarat has facilitated the online tracking of ration card applications anywhere and anytime for its citizens. Now application status can be checked easily from the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs. Follow the below steps to Check Your Ration Card Application Status-
- Go to the official website i.e. http://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/index-eng.htm
- Click on the “Check/ Verify Your Ration Card Details Online ” or open direct link i.e. http://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/live-info.htm
- Choose “Details of Your Ration Card” and choose the required option from Old Ration Card No./ Bar-Coded Ration Card No./ Serial No. of Form-1 or Epic Number etc.
- Click on Search Option.
The Status of Your Ration Card will be shown on the screen.
More information regarding P.N.G Connection Holders (Agency wise), List of Fair Price Shops, Details of Allocated Quantity(s) to Fair Price Shop/ Retailers/Hawkers, Ration card Holders (Fair Price Shop wise), List of Retailer/Hawkers (For Distribution of Kerosene), Retailer/Hawker-wise List of Ration Card Holders, FPS-wise Details of Village/ Town Vigilance Committee members or Agency-wise List of LPG Connection Holders can be obtained from the official link of Transparency Portal of Food & Civil Supply, Gujarat.
How to Apply For New Gujarat Ration Card-
People of the Gujarat who have inhabited in Gujarat but do not have any ration card. They can apply for the new Ration Card, for it they need to fill the Form No. 2. Form is available at the official website. Along with the form , list of the required documents are as-
|Electricity Bill||Income Tax PAN||Bills of property Tax|
|Driving License||Telephone bill||Election Credential/ Voter Card|
|LPG Passbook||Last Gas Consumption Bills||NREGA Jobcard (if any)|
|Bank passbook||Kisan Credit card (if any)|
Members’ related details like name, age, gender, study, business income, relationship with other persons also have to be mentioned. If the applicant is living at rent then rent receipts also to be attached and the applicant owned a building/ property, then detail regarding several electricity connections named on the applicant also to be furnished. Scanned Photos and fingerprints should also be added.
If Ration Card has been lost, Torn, burned then the cardholder has to apply in the application form No. 9 to obtain the duplicate Ration Card and the application form needs to be submitted at the office of the Zonal Center or Urban Area.
If the ration cardholder wants to delete the name of any family member from the ration card in case of Marriage or Death, the head of the family is required to apply in Form No. 4 and submit it to the respective office.
Download Application Forms of Gujarat Ration Card-
Application Forms for various tasks below are available at the official website-
- For New Ration Card Apply, To Add Name of the Member in Ration Card
- To Delete the Name of A Member from Ration Card
- To Upgrade Taluka/ District in case of Migration
- To Appoint the Caregiver/Guardian (Sample no. – 7)
- To Surrender the Family Card (Free of Charge )
- To Obtain Duplicate Ration Card
- For Renewal/ Addition of the Biometric Finger Prints
- For Biometric Fingerprint Improvement/ Enhancement to the Application Form
Gujarat Ration Card issuing Department-
Department Name- Food and Civil Supplies
Address- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Block No. 14, 5th Floor, New Sachivalya, Gandhinagar – 382010 Gujarat, India
Phone No.- 079-23251163/65, 079-23248625
Official URL- http://www.fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/index.htm3
Helpline Number- 1800-233-5500