Online Ration Card Arunachal Pradesh 2021 – Application Form, Update, Correction/ Change Name, Address,: The Ration Card is essential to document for every citizen in Arunachal Pradesh. Every family residing in Arunachal Pradesh has a right to get a ration card from the government of the state. Ration Cards to the consumers are issued by the respective District authority as per Govt. guidelines. The family ration card is issued in the name of the head of the family covering all the members of each family after proper verification.
Online Ration Card Arunachal Pradesh 2021
To get the Ration Card Arunachal Pradesh, a respective person has to apply for the ration card Arunachal Pradesh in the prescribed format. The application form is available online and can be easily downloaded.
Filling Up of Application Form-
Application should be submitted by the head of the family for Ration Card Arunachal Pradesh.
- Download the Ration Card Arunachal Pradesh Application Form from the official portal. you can go on the official website by clicking on the link. and then click on the Ration Card Application Form.
- Fill up the forms with the necessary details like Name, Father/ Husband’s Name/ Address/ Declaration.
- Attach Necessary Documents (List given below).
- Submit the form to the nearby Ration Card Office and Pay the requisite fee.
After submission Officers will enquire about all details entered. If all the details are found correct, the ration card will be sent by the authority at the place of the applicant.
You may also Read:
Online Ration Card Eligibility In India 2021 – Eligibility for Pink, Yellow, Blue Ration Card
Along with the application form, 2 Passport types photographs and proof of residence should also be submitted.
A copy of any of the Following documents may be submitted for the proof of residence-
- Identity Card issued by the Govt. or Public Sector undertaking.
- Latest Telephone bill in the name of the applicant.
- Driving License.
- Voter Identity Card.
- Extract of electoral roll.
In case of the Modifications, applicant should produce following documents-
Surrender and Deletion Certificate and a copy of transfer/appointment order through the head of the office in case of Govt. employees and the concerned ASM/ZPM in case of the general public.
For Member Modification/ Change/ Correction in Ration Card Arunachal Pradesh-
Fill the Modification Application Form- Sample of the form can be downloaded from the official website.
For members Deletion- Death Certificate/Transfer Copy/ Marriage Certificate
For members Addition- Birth Certificate or Surrender/ Deletion Certificate and New Family Group Photograph
For members Name Change- Affidavit of name change issued by the Judicial Magistrate
For Head of the Family Change- Death Certificate and other specific document regrading the HOF Change
Old Copy of the Ration card is also to be attached.
For Other Modifications-
1) In case of Fresh against Replacement/ Card Surrender/ Duplicate (Lost Card)/ Address Change should fill the prescribed form. A sample of the form can be downloaded online.
2) Documents- For Fresh against Replacement and Card Surrender, no additional documents should be produced except the old card. If the card has been lost, a copy of police F.I.R. is required.
For Address Change – Copy of any of the documents i.e. Electricity Bill, Phone Bill, Election Photo ID, Land Allotment Order should be submitted for new address proof.
Loss of Ration Card Arunachal Pradesh-
In case of loss or misplacement of the Ration Card, an application for the duplicate card can be made. For duplicate cards, an affidavit about the loss of the card should be attached and a requisite fee should be paid. After the due inquiry authority will issue the duplicate card.