Ration Card Haryana | Ration Card Application Form in Haryana| Update Ration Card/ Correction/ Change in Name, Address in Haryana: In this article, you will find information about Haryana ration card/ ration card Haryana like Department for ration card Haryana, the application procedure for new ration card Haryana, Documents, eligibility, etc.
Online Ration Card Haryana
The Haryana government is providing online facilities for citizens. Using these online facilities in Haryana, citizens can apply online for Ration Card-related issues in the state including Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Sirsa, Bhiwani, Rohtak.
The government of Haryana has already launched a website named Jan Sahayak, for the help of Haryana people in regard to getting a Ration Card. The people can avail themselves of many online facilities on the portal for their New/ Old Ration Card. Online facilities like Correction, Add or Remove/ Deletion Name/ Address also available through this portal.
You may also like: Ration Cards Benefits in India
Head Department for Ration Card Haryana
Department Name– Food and Supplies Department
Address– 30 Bays Building, 2nd Floor, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh- 160017
Contact Number– 0172-2706481
Toll-Free Number– 1967 or 1800-180-2090 ( For Smart Card Project) or 1800-180-2087 (State Consumer Helpline)
Official Website –http://haryanafood.gov.in and http://jansahayak.gov.in/
Contact District Wise Food Supply Officers
List of District Food & Supply Officers (with contact details and email id) at Headquarters and District Food & Supplies Controller in the State can be downloaded from the department’s website.
How to Apply for New Ration Card Haryana-
If the consumer does not have a Ration Card and wants to get it then he has to apply for this in the office of District Food and Supplies Controller / Assistant Food and Supplies Officer / Inspector Food and Supplies OR In the concerned Tehsil / District Level e- E-Disha Centre. The procedure of making application is as-
Visit the above concerned offices and fill the prescribed form D-1 with the necessary details.
- -Two group photos of his family.
- -Self Declaration that he has not got prepared any ration card anywhere in India earlier and names of the members of his family are not included in any of the ration cards. He will also declare his permanent address and also disclose his place/places of residence during the last five years.
- Any Proof of Address/ Identity.
After completing the filling up of the form and submission, the Consumer will get the computer-generated slip from the office where he has submitted the application form. The consumer will be given a date on which he will get the Ration Card.
The Sub-Inspector/Inspector will verify the particulars by physically visiting the residence of the applicant and making necessary inquiries and he will also consult voter list/census record while making a recommendation.
After considering the recommendation, the DFSC/AFSO will issue the ration card and paste one copy of the family photograph on the same.
Applicant can collect the Ration Card within 15 days of making an application from the office where he has made the application.
You may also like: Types of Ration Cards in India 2021
Application Form For Ration Card Haryana
Application For applying for Ration Card in Haryana is made available by Haryana Government both through online and offline mode.
Applicable Fee of Ration Card Haryana
Applicant is required to pay the fee of Rs. 10/-.
BPL Families are exempted from the payment of the above said fee.
If Applicant want to get the Ration Card via speed post, fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged.
Apply Online for Ration Card in Haryana
Online Application Form for the Ration Card also can be filled by following the below steps in Haryana-
- Go to the Official website of the Haryana Food & Supply Website or Jansahayak Portal.
- Firstly applicant needs to register himself there.
- Enter all the mandatory(* marked) fields, null or empty will not be accepted.
- Applicant should upload scan photograph of the head of a family in GIF, JPG format and should not exceed 100 KB in size and Applicant should upload scan Enclosure in GIF, JPG, pdf format and should not exceed 200 KB in size.
- Scanned Documents* required from the applicant for upload on the website.
- Submit the Application Form and Pay the Application Fee.
Ration Card will be delivered to you by District/ Area Food Supply Department with in 15 days.
Identity Proof – AADHAR ID, Driving license, Govt. Photo Identity Card, NPR ID, Pan Card, Passport, Self affidavit duly attached, Voter ID. any one document can be enclosed.
Proof Of Residence- BSNL/MTNL Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, General Power of Attorney, NOC from Landlord with ID Proof, Rent Agreement, Rent Receipt, Sales Deed, Water Bill. (Anyone document require )
Other Mandatory Documents (any one): Affidavit, Deletion certificate, Old Ration Card, Surrender Certificate.
Duplicate Ration Card Haryana
If you have lost or misplace your ration card, in this circumstance can apply for Duplicate Ration Card. Duplicate Ration Card in Haryana can be obtained by applying through Form D-1.
Necessary Documents for Duplicate Ration Card Haryana
- -Two Copies of Group Photograph of the Family.
- -Report of the depot. holder and two copies of challan with 5/- penalty fee (penalty fee will deposit through treasury office in the way of challan).
The applicant should put up his/her application to circle FSO / e-Disha center where the applicant permanently resides, on any working day. Total Fee- Rs. 10/- and for the Speed Post/ Courier – Rs. 25/- to be paid by the applicant.
Change in Address in Ration Card Haryana
You can apply in form no. D-1 for change of address including change of FPS. on form no. D-1. Form is available on the official website also.
- Form attested by the officer of the department if a person on Government employee.
- In the case of non-government employees, the form will be attested from any gazetted officer or MC. Sarpanch, Panch, Lambardar of the concern district.
- Depot holder report with deletion name from the register.
- Original Ration Card.
The applicant should put up his/her application to circle FSO / e-Disha center where the applicant permanently resides, on any working day, and obtaining an Acknowledgement Receipt for the same. The applicant is also given a delivery date for his/her certificate, which is printed on the Receipt. The applicant will receive the Ration Card from the Receipt Counter OR through Courier or Speed Post.
Total Fee = 10 /- and If delivery through Courier or Speed Post then extra Fee 25/-
Check Application Status of Ration Card Haryana
Haryana Government has provided online facilities for Applying for Ration Card Online as well as Correction and Online Status of Applications. All applications made by applicants can be tracked online through the official website. The procedure is as follows-
- Go to the Link- http://jansahayak.gov.in/
- Click on the Ration Card Status link.
- Choose the option from getting Status by Mobile No/Get Status by Last 6 digits of Application No/Get Status by Full Application No which was given to him on the top of the receipt at the time of submission of the form.
- Enter the Required Data.
- Click on the ‘Go’ option.
The status of Ration Card will be shown on screen.
Application Forms Download
Application Forms for New Ration Card, Surrender Certificate, Duplicate Ration Card, Addition/ Inclusion/ Deletion of Family Member’s Name, Change of Name, Address etc are available on the same above given Jansahayak portal of Haryana government.
Time Frame for Ration Card Haryana
- For the New Ration Card- 15 Working Days
- For Ration Card on receipt of Surrender Certificate- 7 Working Days
- For Duplicate Ration Card – 7 Working Days
- For Inclusion of Family Member in the Ration Card- 7 Working Days
- For the Deletion of the Family Member from the Ration Card- 7 Working Days
- For Change of the Address- 3 Working Days
- For Change of the Address with the change of FPS- 3 Working Days
- For Surrender Certificate- 1 Day
Application related to the above activities should be made to the concerned A.F.S.O.