How to Apply for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh Online 2021 – Application Form, Check Status, List, Update/ Change/ Correction | How to Check Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh 2021 | Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh- Ration Card facilities are available on the web portal of the Public Distribution System, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The process for Applying for New Ration Card, Add/ Delete the Name in Ration Card, Correction in the Ration, etc is provided online by the Andhra Pradesh government.
How to Apply for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh Online 2021
Follow these steps To Apply for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh:
- First of all, You have to fill Application Form. if you want to download the application form then you have to visit the official website of the Public Distribution System, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Submit to the near Related Department of Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh.
Ration Card Status in Andhra Pradesh-
The status of the Ration Card application can be tracked by visiting the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Food Supply Department. You can directly click Here to Check your Ration Card Application Status in Andhra Pradesh. From the above-given link, the status of the ration card can be checked with the help of Aadhar Number.
- Two Options will be given. Click on the “New Ration Card Application Status” in case of applicants apply for the first time and in the case of Modification, click on the “Ration Card Modification Application Status”.
- After that, UID Number i.e. Aadhar Number is to be entered in the required box.
- Click on the “Search” Option.
You will get the status of the your ration card application form.
You may also read: Select State for Ration Card Online 2021 – Choose Your State/ UT
Duplicate Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh-
Duplicate Ration Card based on UID can be downloaded online, for this need to visit the website of the Public Distribution System, Andhra Pradesh. You will have to Enter the Old Ration Card Number for a duplicate ration card and Click on the Search Option.
Search Old/ New Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh-
Applicants can search the Old/ New Ration Card Number through the official website by entering the old Ration Card Number in the required box and after entering the RC No., click on the “Search” option.
Update/ Change/ Correction in Ration Card-
Applicants can modify their ration card in the following cases-
- Deletion of member/ Addition /Migration of Member from the Ration Card,
- Issue of new Ration Card
- Modification in the information regarding Household head
- Ration Card Missing Details in Database
- Other Modification like Address Change or members Modification
- Ration Card Transfer Application
- Conversion of White Card to Pink Card.
You may also read: How to Apply Ration Card for New Address of Residence 2021 – Procedure, Required Documents
For the above Corrections/ Modifications or Services applicants need to submit the mutation service application at the MeeSeva Kiosk. Along with the application, an old ration card and necessary documents are required to submit.
Above corrections can be made Manually or Through the APO/AP Civil Supplies Office or online in the Meeseva Eseva.
Ration Card Department Details in Andhra Pradesh-
Department Name- Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies
Address- Block- A, Civil Supplies Bhavan, Somajiguda, Near Erramanzil Bus Stop, Hyderabad- 500082
Phone No.– 040-23310965/ 23310964
Official URL- www.apcivilsupplies.gov.in/
Related Websites- Public Distribution System- www.epdsap.ap.gov.in