Online Ration Card in Assam
Ration Card-related information like Ration Card in Assam, Apply Online, Renew Ration Card, Inclusion or Deletion Member’s Name, Surrender Certificate, Name/ Address Change, etc for Assam State is available on this page.
Ration Card so-called Family Identity Cards (FIC) are issued by the government to its citizens and for the welfare of the society, the public distribution system is followed by the government. Under which 3 types of the Ration Card are used to be issued to the people.
You may also Read:
Online Ration Card Eligibility In India 2021 – Eligibility for Pink, Yellow, Blue Ration Card
Types of Ration Card in Assam-
Above Poverty Line- It is yellow in colour and to be issued to the person having income above Rs. 15000/- per annum.
Below Poverty Line- People having an income below 15000/- per annum is counted below the poverty line and it is red in color.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana- Families who don’t have the proper means of earning and are the poorest of the poor families from BPL are considered under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana. It is green in Colour.
Food grains is given to these families at lower than market price and at different prices to different card holders.
Persons who don’t have their Ration Card can apply for the Ration Card by submitting the duly filled application form to the FCS & CA Authority of the District/ Sub- Division (C) along with the necessary documents. The application can be made in case a person has lost its Ration card/The person having a ration card at the previous place/After Marriage entry to be made in the ration card or in case of birth of a child.
Documents Required for Ration Card in Assam-
For New Ration Card in Assam-
In case a person having no ration card, he must produce a certificate from the village Head/ Gaon Panchayat/ Ward Commissioner/Inspector/ FCS & CA/ Concerned Authority in writing that he does not have any ration card and following documents related to the family should be submitted.
- Detailed particulars of the family members
- Copies of birth certificates of minor members(Below 10 years in age)
- Certified copy of the relevant page of Voter List
- Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA authority where the applicant previously resided.
- Address Proof (attested copy of PAN Card /Driving License / Bank Passbook / Post Office Passbook /Municipal Holding receipt / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill)
In case Duplicate Ration Card in Assam-
In case the ration card is lost or becomes defaced, mutilated, illegible, or otherwise rendered unless, for no fault of the holder of the ration card, the competent authority can issue a duplicate ration card after charging the appropriate fee. For this Self-declaration with Police Report must be attached.
For Separate Ration Card in Assam-
If the application has been made for the separate Ration Card by the Applicant then the following documents need to be attached-
- Surrender Certificate in Original
- Parental Family Identity Cards in original
- Self Declaration
- Certificate From Village Head/Gram Panchayat President/ Ward Commissioner
- No Objection Certificate by Head of Family of Parental Family Identity Card (Ration Card) for inclusion of additional members (Attested Copies)
- Proof of Date of Birth(Birth Certificate / X Pass Certificate / declared / other)
- Proof of Residence
- Photo Identity / Election / PAN / Driving license card / Passport
How Can I Check Ration Card List Online?
If you want to check list of ration card in chhattisgarh. then you have to visit the department’s website.
For Inclusion / Deletion / Surrender
- Original Family Identity Card (Ration Card)
- Local Certificate / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
- Proof of Date of Birth(Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
- Surrender Certificate in case of inclusion
- Death Certificate in case of death of a member
For Change of the Head of the Family-
In the case of the death of the Head of the family, another family member can be appointed as head of the family. So an update should be made in the Ration Card regarding the Head of the family. Applicant must produce the death certificate of the deceased HOF and No Objection Certificate should also be attached.
Change Residential Address in Ration Card in Assam-
In case of the change in the residential address, the applicant has to submit the Old Ration card and Photo Identity/ Election Identity Card/PAN/Driving License/Passport specifying the new address.
In case after marriage, entry to be made in the ration card deletion certificate is also required from the previous place of residence and that will be issued by the FCS& CA Authority.
All the lists of the Ration Cardholder classified into AAY, BPL, APL with the beneficiary families have been published online by the Government of the Assam. Full details regarding the cardholder can be downloaded from the official website.
Further application details and notification for the ration card in Assam can be gathered from the official link of the Public Distribution System, Assam.
Department Details in Assam for Ration Card
Department Name- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
Address- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781005, Assam
Toll-Free No.- 18003453611, 1967 (BSNL only)
Official Website URL- http://fcs.assam.gov.in/