[PM-KSNY] PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: How to check installment and status | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme | how to check installment under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: In this article, you will find about the installment and status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. let’s start.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Installment
PM Narendra Modi launched the eighth installment of financial benefit under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme for eligible farmers. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) could also be a government scheme through which all small and marginal farmers will get up to Rs 6,000 once a year as minimum income support.
Under the PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana, all farmer’s families shall be granted the financial advantage of Rs. 6000 once a year per family payable in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each, every four months.
The PM Kisan Yojana got into influence on December 1, 2018. The description of the family for the scheme is husband, wife, and minor children. administration and UT department will recognize the farmer families which are eligible for payment as per scheme guidelines. The stock is getting to be straight assigned to the bank accounts of the beneficial farmers.
How to check PM Kisan installment
there are some steps to check installment under PM KIsan Samman Nidhi Yojana-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the government https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can see the farmer section.
- Choose the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option. Here, the beneficiary can check the application status. Status contains the amount and name of the beneficiary.
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and adhaar number.
- Now, click on the ‘Get data’
How to check PM-Kisan status:
- Go to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, click on the farmer’s corner on the menu bar.
- Three options will display on your screen (a) Aadhaar Number, (b) Account Number, and (c) Mobile number. Now you can check the payment by any option.
- Then click on the ‘Get Data’ option. you will get the receipt of all transactions.
How to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme:
- Farmers have to Visit the a nodal officer (nominated by the state government) or local revenue officer (patwari).
- Farmers can also go to Common Service Centres (CSCs).
- Driving Licence
- Voter Id Card
- NAREGA Job Card
- Bank account number
- Mobile number