Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021 new update, राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना (Uttar Pradesh): Rs. 30,000 Compensation, Online Application form, eligibility,application status: The National Family Benefit Scheme ( the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana ) has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath to supply financial assistance to poor families.
Under this scheme, if the sole earning head of a family of the state dies (the only earning head of a family of the state dies), then the state government provided financial assistance of Rs 30000 (Then he are going to be provided financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 by the state government.).
The welfare department of the state has been given the responsibility of running the state successfully in Uttar Pradesh. Let us know all the information related to this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana through our article today. Going to share with you, so read this article of ours till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Under Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, Government included poor families of village and urban areas. under this scheme, earlier compensation was 20000 rs. in the year 2013 which has been increased to 30000 rs.
If Citizens of Uttar Pradesh want to apply for this scheme. then they must have a bank account to apply for this scheme. because the fund will be transferred to the attached bank account.
You may also like- Aatm Nirbhar UP Rojgar Abhiyan 2021 Uttar Pradesh: Apply Now
Highlights of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
|Name of the scheme||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|Started by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Poor families of the state|
|The department||Social Welfare Department U.P.|
Objective of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
As you know that, the Head of the family-like father is responsible for earn for the upbringing of the family. Unfortunately, if he dies due to some reason, then his family will not able to earn for livelihood. and his family has to face problems. so the government has launched this scheme for such families. under this scheme, the government provides financial aid of 30000 for such families. So that Beneficiary can live their lives well and fulfill the looks good of financial.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Under this scheme, the government provides compensation of Rs. 30000 to the families which are living below the poverty line.
- The Benefit of this Scheme will be given to only those families whose head died due to some reason and they have financial problems.
- Family Benefit Scheme has been benefiting a lot of families so far and so forth will also benefit many families with this National Family Benefit Scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor families of rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, a lump sum amount will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. Therefore, the applicant should have his own bank account.
- Under the UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, the government will provide funds to the applicant within 45 days from the application.
Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme Eligibility
- The Applicant should be permanent of the Uttar Pradesh State.
- The Applicant should be a permanent of the Uttar Pradesh State.
- The advantage of the death assistance scheme is going to be given only to the families whose head has died and therefore the head are going to be aged between 18 and 60 years.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas should not exceed Rs. 56,000 and therefore the annual income of the family of rural areas shouldn’t exceed Rs. 46000.
- Applicant families are living below the poverty line.
Documents For Apply UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Death certificate of headman’s death
- income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Head certificate of age
- Passport size photo
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Guidelines
- All parts of the shape are going to be filled in English.
- The applicant will need to provide national-level checking account details.
- The cooperative bank account is not valid under National Family Scheme.
- Only those income certificates will be valid which is issued from the tehsil level.
- The information filled in by the applicant will be treated as true and if any type of error is found, the applicant will be responsible for that.
- It is mandatory to upload the shadow copy of all the important documents at the time of filling the application form.
- The death certificate will be valid which is issued from a recognized hospital, Nagar panchayat, or tehsil level.
- The photo signature of the beneficiary shouldn’t be quite 20 KB and will be in JPEG format.
- The beneficiary’s bank passbook, identity card, death certificate of the deceased, etc. should not be quite 20 Kb in PDF format.
How to apply for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana?
Interested Beneficiaries of The Uttar Pradesh who want to apply for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana follow these steps-
- First of all applicants of the Department of Social Welfare Official Website. You can see the home page of website
- On the Next page, you can see the option of ” New Registration “. you have to click on the New registration option and the next page will open in front of you on your computer screen.
- Now you will see the form you have to fill in the required information on that form.
- After filling in the all details click on the submit button.
How to check the status of the Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana application?
- Firstly you have to go on official website.
- On home page of official website, you will see the option of ” Application Status “. by clicking on that option you will be go on next page of that webpage.
- Now you have to fill details on this page and click on the submit button.
If you facing any problem then you can Call on The toll free number is 18004190001.