Online Ration Card in Chhattisgarh
Information about Ration Card in Chhattisgarh | Application Form Download | Update Ration Card in Chhattisgarh | Ration Card Correction/ Change in Name, Address – The government of Chhattisgarh provides various online facilities for citizens of Chhattisgarh. People residing in Chhattisgarh State can apply online for Ration Card-related issues in the state including Raipur and Bhilai Nagar. A person can add and transfer the name of a member from one Ration Card to another by submitting the application and related documents to the concerned authority. Application Process is available at the official portal at http://khadya.cg.nic.in/.
Ration Card Department in Chhattisgarh-
Department Name– Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department
Address– Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Chhattisgarh, New Capital, Matralay, Raipur Chhattisgarh-492002
Phone No. – 0771-2510962
Official Website URL– http://khadya.cg.nic.in/
For addition and Transfer of name, Applicant needs to submit the application in the prescribed format to the respective Urban Bodies and Gram Panchayat. The prescribed format of the application forms is available at all the Urban Bodies and panchayat Offices. Applicant can get it from there. Incomplete and improperly filled forms will not be acceptable.
You may also Read:
List of Required Documents for Ration Card in Chhattisgarh –
- Copy of the Ration Card in which the name of the member to be added or transferred from one ration card to another.
- Aadhar Card of that particular Member whose name is to be added.
- Copy of the Voter Identity Card in case of the adult member.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate if the member is minor.
- Detail of the Bank Account hold by head or member of the family.
- Passport Size Photo of the Member.
Inclusion / Deletion of Member / Surrender of the Ration Card in Chhattisgarh-
Form for the Surrender/Name Inclusion/ Name Deletion can be downloaded from department’s website.
For Change of FPS and / or Residential Address-
Application Form Download from department’s website.
How Can I Check Ration Card List Online?
If you want to check list of ration card in chhattisgarh. then you have to visit the department’s website.
Application Process for Ration Card in Chhattisgarh
The applicant has to declare that his name is not present in any other Ration card and the name of the member to be added is not part of the excluded list. Format of the Declaration Application can be downloaded from the department’s website.
To apply for ration Card in Chhattisgarh follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to the application form. You can get an application form from the related Department and fill it properly.
- Now, attach all the required documents along with the form.
- Submit to the Related Department.
- Department details and official website above mentioned. you can visit the website to download the application form.
Form and documents should be submitted to the concerned offices. After the submission of the form, proper verification and survey about the information, declaration, and documents produced by the applicant in the form will be done by the officers. In case false data found, the applicant will be worthy of punishment u/s 9 of Essential Commodity Act 1955 and u/s 193, 463, 467, 468 of the Indian Penal Code 1960. After inquiry and documentation name of the member will be added or transferred.
More Details about Ration Card in Chhattisgarh can be gathered through department’s website.