Online Ration Card in Manipur
Information regarding Ration Card in Manipur, Application Form, Update Ration Card in Manipur, Correction, Deletion, Change in Name, Address, Apply For Ration Card in Manipur available on this page. If you want to Apply for a New/ Duplicate Ration Card in Manipur including major cities i.e. Churachandpur, Tamenglong, Chandel, Ukhrul, Bishnupur, Senapati, Thoubal, Porompat, and Lamphelpat, this page contains a lot of information for you.
Department Details of Ration Card in Manipur-
- Department Name– The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Manipur
- Address– Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Sangaiprou, Imphal- 795001, Manipur India.
- Phone Number– 0385- 2443366
- Official URL– http://cafpdmanipur.hadrontechs.com/
Categories of Ration Card in Manipur-
Manipur State government has classified the households of the state into 3 categories-
1. Above Poverty Line-
Families whose total annual income is exceeding Rs. 24200/- are categorized under the Above Poverty Line (APL).
2. Below Poverty Line-
Families having the annual income less than Rs. 24200/- are identified as Below poverty Line (BPL)
3. Antyodaya Anna Yojana-
Households who have physically challenged adults and having no assured means of subsistence, people living with HIV (PLHIV), landless and marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. comes under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Food grains and Kerosene are distributed to the different cardholders by the government every month.
You may also like: Ration Cards Benefits in India
Application Procedure of Ration Card in Manipur-
Application for the Ration Card is available at the DC/AC/DSO offices, applicant is required to visit the offices for filling up the application forms. Every application will be duly acknowledged at the time of submission of forms and will be given a registration number. On the mentioned date in the acknowledgment slip, applicants can collect the ration card. Applications will be accepted by the head of the family.
2 photographs and necessary documents should be affixed with the application form. Annexure of the Application form and affidavit is given in the Citizen Charter.
Modification in Ration Card-
For Change in Name- Copy of the advertisement in the newspaper regarding change of name and affidavit attested by the Ist Class Magistrate in the case of the major.
Change of Head of Family: Death Certificate (in case of death of Head of the family) in another case request from the existing head of the family for a change of HOF in the Ration Card.
Change in Address– Change in address within circle shall be subject to physical verification as well as residence proof.
Change in FPS Agent/S.K. Oil Sub-Dealer– An application on plain paper with reasons for change in FPS/SKO Agents.
In the case of the death and migration of any family member out of Manipur State for more than 3 months, the name of the person should be deleted from the ration card and any BPL/AAY cardholder whose annual family income exceeds Rs. 24,200/- p.a. has to surrender the ration card and get the APL card prepared fresh.
Time Period for Various Ration Card Services-
- Alteration/ Changes/ Correction/ Inclusion/ deletion of family members name/ address will be altered on the same day on the presentation of ration cards with required proofs and if physical verification is necessary card will be allotted within seven days.
- Change of Address including the jurisdiction of the name of FPS will be done on the same day and change in address including change in FPS will be done in seven days.
- Issue of surrender certificate on the transfer of family to other city or otherwise will be done on the same day.
- A new ration card within the state (with surrender certificate ) will be issued within seven days.
- In case of a change of state, a new ration card will be issued within 2 weeks.
You may also like: Types of Ration Cards in India 2021
Time Frame for Disposal of Application of Ration Card-
- Issue of new Ration Card- 45 days
- Surrender of Ration Card- Same Day
- Deletion of Name of a family member from the Ration Card
- Addition of the name in the Ration Card- 10 Days
- Change in the Address- 10 Days
- Change of FPS/SKO Sub dealers -10 Days
Above services will be provided with the approval of the authority i.e. Competent Authority (District Supply Officer) and Appellate Authority (Deputy Commissioner)
In case of disputes, final decision will be made by the DC/SDO of the district concerned.
District-wise Total number of ration cardholders details classified in BPL, AAY, APL download the official website of the department.