(विवाह हेतु अनुदान) UP Shadi Anudan Online Registration and Check Status 2021: The government of Uttar Pardesh introduced a scheme name Shadi Anudan. In this scheme, the person will get 51000rs for the marriage of her daughter. If there is any girl in your house and you want to take money for her marriage then you can apply for the Shadi Anudan Scheme.
In this article, we will tell you all the things related with the Shadi Anudan, Such as- Shadi Anudan List, Shadi Anudan Status, Shadi Anudan from in pdf, Shadi Anudan form in PDF and Shadi-Anudan Eligibility criteria.
Read the full article below to get know each and everything.
Shadhi Anudan Highlishts
|Scheme Name||Shadi Anudan|
|Started By||CM Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiary||Unmerredge girls from UP|
What is Shadi Anudan or विवाह हेतु अनुदान Yojana 2021
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji is running this scheme for the marriage of girls who belong from the poor family. Under UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 , in the application for marriage, the daughter’s age should be 18 years or above on the date of marriage and the age of the bride should be 21 years or more at the time of marriage. Under this scheme, grant for a maximum of 2 girls from one family will be permissible.
Eligibility Criteria for Shadi Anudan
Before going to fill the Online Form for Shadi-Anudan you must be eligible for it. Her are all the requirement to be eligible for the Shadi-Anudan Online Application.
- Shadi-Anudan yojana is for the economically weaker sections (BPL).
- If a girl is legally adopted under this scheme, she is considered an eligible beneficiary.
- The parents/brother of the girl must be a construction worker for at least 1 year and the contribution should also be deposited.
- Under any other scheme run by the government for the marriage of girls, the beneficiary may not have already taken benefit. (The government runs a lot of schemes for the marriage of girls, such as Shaadi Shagun Scheme.
- Although under the Shadi-Anudan yojana only one girl of the family is given benefit, the other girl in the family will also be considered eligible if both the children are girls in the family.
Required Documents for the Shadi Anudan Yojana
Here is the list of all the documents which are required in Shadi-Anudan Scheme-
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Passport size photo
- Applicant’s identity card
- Bank account Number with Bank IFSC Code
- Address Proof
You may also like-
Apply For Shadi Anudan Yojana / Shadi Anuda Avedan Patra
If you meet all the above requirement and and You collected all you important documents, Then now let’s fill the Online form for Shadi-Anudan-
Follow the below steps-
- First go to the official website of Shadi-Anudan http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- Now on the main page / Homepage you will see New Registration and choose your category below it. If you are under SC/ST then click on it and if you’re OBC then Choose OBC or You can also choose minority.
- Click any of the above options then main form will open. Now fill your all correct information such as Applicant’s Detail, Wedding Details, Details of Annual Income, Bank Details.
- Remember– All information should be filled in English Alphabets
- When you fill-up all your details now click Click on Save.
- Now print out your confirmation form for future reference.
Check Shadi Anudan Status
If you completed your form and printed it out, So now you check your Shadi-Anudan Status. Follow below steps-
- Visit the official website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the Application Form Status
- Now enter your information which you have taken print out. Information such as-Application Number, Bank Account number and password.
- Now click on on Login button, Then you will get logged in and now you can see your status.
Shadi Anudan Help Desk
Help Line Numbers:
- For SC/ST and General Categories: 18004190001
- For OBC: 18001805131
- For Minority: 05222286199
Frequently Asked Qestions
✔️ What is Shadi Anudan Scheme
UP Government releaseed the Shadi Anudan Scheme to give the financially support for the Daughters meriiage. The UP government will give total 51000 Rupees to those families who comes under the economically waker section.
✔️ How to Apply for Shadi Anudan Scheme?
To take the benefits of the Shadi Anudan Scheme, You must regoster to the shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in portal. Fill all your details and and print out the compeletion form .
✔️ How to Check Shadi Anudan Status?
To check your shadi anudan application form status go to the shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in. Now Click Application Form Status Now fill the required details such as application number, Bank account number, and password. Now click on the login button then your status will come up on your screen.
✔️ How much money will be provided from Shadi Anudan Scheme?
In the Shadi Anudan Scheme Up Govt will total 51,000 Rupees to the economically weaker section familyes.