SSC MTS 2020 Application Form – SSC MTS Apply Online Process, Fees, and Full Details: Service Selection Staff (SSC) exam for the Multi-tasking Staff) exam Currently has been postponed due to the pandemic Corona Virus till the next order. But wait in this article we help you to all the information related SSC MTS Apply Online and Full registration Process.
SSC MTS Apply Online Process is very easy, follows all the below instructions and reads the details such as SSC MTS Eligibility, SSC MTS Apply Online Process, and all.
SSC MTS Exam Highlights
|Exam Conducted by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||MTS (Multi Tasking Staff )|
|Mode of Paper 1 exam||Online|
|Mode of Paper 2 Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||Paper 1: 90 minutes|
Paper 2: 30 minutes
|Minimum Eligibility||10th Pass|
|Medium of Examination||Hindi/ English and region language|
|Expected Number of Seats||10000 seats|
What is SSC MTS ?
SSC Conduct this Non-technical MTS ( Multi Tasking Staff) exam. MTS SSC is the national level exam which is conducted and recruited by the SSC 2020. All the candidate who are recruited in the MTS SSC 2020 they get paid (5200Rs to 22000Rs).
Important Info Before Registration
- Candidate must be 10th passed from the recognized board or university.
- Age must be 18 to 25-year.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan Refugee
- Application fee for General/OBC/EWS 100 Rupees and female candidates and reservation quota fees are Nill.
- The registration process will be done from the SSC official site SSC regional site.
- There will be two papers in SSC MTS called Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- A passport size photo and signature photo will be needed while SSC MTS registration.
SSC MTS Application Form Important Dates
|MTS SSC Notification Date||June-2 ( Postponed)|
|SSC MTS Application Start||2-July to 15-July ( Postponed )|
|MTS SSC Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|MTS SSC Paper-1||26 Sep ’20 – 13 Nov ’20 Expected|
|MTS SSC Paper-2||1 Mar ’21 Expected|
|MTS SSC Result||Coming Soon|
MTS Educational Qualification: Candidates must be 10th ( High School ) passed from any recognized board or state board or university.
MTS SSC Age Limit: Candidate must be 18-year old to 25-year old as on 01/08/2020.
MTS MTS Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India or Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan Refugee.
SSC MTC Fee Payment
SSC MTS Apply Online Process
If you have checked your eligibility Criteria and exam pattern then follow these below Instruction to Apply SSC MTS 2020 online.
There are total 5 steps for SSC MTS appy online and registration process.
Step 1: SSC MTS Registration-
- Fir, go to the SSC website ssc.nic.in.
- On the right side Click on the New User? Register Now link.
Ste 2: Enter Your Basic Details
- Now a form will open and ask all your Basic Details such as-
- Adhar Card
- ID number
- Parents Details
- Class10th all details Roll no, secure marks, board, year of passing
Step 3: Enter Your Addition and Contact Details
- Now, Click on the SAVE, Next page will ask for Additional and Contact Details will be required to fill there such as-
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address with Pin code and State, City, Village or town
Step 4: Upload Your Photo and Signature
- Now Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Both photo and Signature formate must be in JPG
- The scanned photograph must be 100×120 pixels and Signature must be 140×60 pixels
- After uploading it and click on Submit.
Step 5: Pay SSC MTS Apply Online Application Fee
- After completing the form Payment Page, Now pay your application fee with BHIM UPI/Netbanking/credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- After completion of everything, your Succes Receipt will be sent to your email and print it out for future reference.
Chek SSC MTS Application Status
If you already did SSC MTS Apply Online Registration Process then You can check your SSC MTS Application status also. Follow the below-given steps to check status-
- Go to the official website of SSC MTS and look for the “Know Your Status” link and click on the link.
- Select “ Application Status” from the drop-down menu
- Now, Select “SSC MTS Exam”
- Next page it will be required to SSC MTS registered ID/Roll No, Enter the details.
- But If you don’t know your roll no and registered ID then Click on No and enter your name, mother’s name, DOB
- Now click on Check Status.
- Hurry your SSC MTS Application status will be on your screen.
[…] We are here providing all the Cities where the SSC MTS Exam Center List 2020 will be taken. If you are having any problem with the Application Form of SSC MTS then follow these links SSC MTS Application Process. […]
[…] As an official SSC announcement, the MTS Admit Card release before a month ago on the SSC regional website. If you have already applied your form then you can download the SSC MTS Admit Card. Here is the Full Process to Apply SSC MTS Form. […]