Uttar Pradesh Curfew e Pass Online | UP curfew e-pass online registration | UP Curfew Pass Apply | Status of curfew e-pass application
The Uttar Pradesh curfew e-pass facility is being provided to the people thanks to the government lock-down. As you recognize, to scale back the coronavirus crisis within the country, the whole country has been locked down keeping in mind this 21 days lockdown, lockdown/curfew travel by the Uttar Pradesh government for the people of the state. Has started the web facility for receiving.
Under this process, people can get the UP Lockdown Curfew Pass made to travel call at Coronavirus Lockdown or Coronavirus Curfew. Those people of the state can cash in of this scheme, who are providing essential services (grocery/milk/chemist) to the citizens of the state, including government employees, NGO employees, and health department employees, etc.
Uttar Pradesh E Curfew Pass Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-pass|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Beneficiary||State service provider|
|toll free number||1076|
Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-Pass 2021
Thanks to the outbreak of Coronavirus second wave within the country, the cases of corona infection also are increasing continuously within the state of Uttar Pradesh, to scale back the cases of those growing infections, the Corona curfew has been imposed by the Uttar Pradesh government within the entire state and therefore the same. alongside this, like last year, 2021 has made it mandatory for the UP Curfew Pass to return. it’s very easy to use for a person of the state can apply with the relevant documents.
After applying for the UP COVID-19 E-Pass, the related authorities of the state will view all the documents and therefore the application is performing to be approved and the application is going to be notified by SMS.
UP Curfew E-Pass
For online applications for the state’s people, the government has released the official website. those that want to urge their UP Lockdown Curfew Pass can apply online by visiting the official website. to supply special services to the citizens of the state.
People can apply for this e-curfew pass. This pass is going to be valid only till 14 April. you’ll avail this online facility through the web from home. you are doing not need to go anywhere. This UP lockdown e-pass for medical services / essential services only. the method of getting UP Lockdown e-Pass is extremely easy.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh curfew e-pass
As you recognize , coronovirus infection goes on across the country, keeping in mind the lock-down has been announced. during this lock-down time, the central and state governments are working to supply all necessary services to the citizens. After announcing the lockout, UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has arranged curfew passes for all essential services. during this order, Uttar Pradesh curfew e-passes are arranged for essential services (grocery / milk / chemist shop). Through curfew e-pass, service providers are going to be ready to provide essential services to the folk with none hassle and make it easier for the overall public to access all the required services within the event of lock-down.
Benefits of UP Lockdown Curfew Pass
- The advantage of the Uttar Pradesh curfew e-pass is going to be provided to those people of the state, who are providing special service to the citizens of the state.
- These people of the state can apply online for e-pass through the web portal.
- People of Uttar Pradesh don’t get to be told, now people can apply online by getting to the official website through the web sitting reception.
- This will also save the time of the people.
- Earlier these coronavirus passes were being made by DM / SDM, but the UP government has made online the power of creating passes to be issued for essential services in order that people can get their passes right from home.
- No fees are set by the government to urge the passes and therefore the validity of those passes is mere till the time of lockdown.
- A curfew e-pass has been provided for access to each household for daily needs. during this order, curfew e-passes are arranged for essential services (grocery/milk/chemist shop).
- With the assistance of its e-pass, service providers are going to be ready to provide essential services to the people of the state even within the event of a lockdown.
- In case of lock-up, an e-pass is going to be provided to the owners of grocery/milk/chemist, etc. services as needed.
Districts available for E-Pass during lockdown in Uttar Pradesh
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Kanpur city
- Kanpur Countryside
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Rae Bareli
- Sant Kabir Nagar
How to register UP curfew E-Pass online?
Here we are giving process:
- First, Go to the official website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Now, home page will open.
- Now, you will see the Apply e-Paas, click on this option.
- fill this page.
- click on the submit button.