Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana- Solar Rojgar Scheme: On the 9th October 2021 the CMO Uttarakhand Trivendra Singh Raut announced the “Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana” aka Mukhyamantri Solar Swarozgar scheme. This yojana promotes the self-employment in Farming industry. A total of 10000 beneficiaries will get the benefits of this scheme where they will be allocated solar plants of 25 Kilowatts.
Uttarakhand Saur Swarojgar Yojana Highlights
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana|
|Launched By||CMO Uttarakhand Trivendra Singh Raut|
|Beneficiary||Land Farming Peoples|
|Launch Date||9th October 2021|
|Saur Swarojgar Yojana Portal||Not Announced – Unavailable|
UK Saur Swarojgar Yojana – Apply Now
In this article we have discussed in the details about the Saur Swarozgar Yojana. recently the UK Government has officially announced this scheme plant the Solar panel on the land integrated with the farming of vegetables, fruits, and herbs on the same land. Permissible grants and benefits will be available for MSME’s Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana.
Benefits of the Saur Swarojgar Yojana Scheme
- The Solar Swarozgar Scheme was launched by the government of Uttarakhand and CMO ok UK to the production of green energy in the state.
- MSMEs ( Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises) will collaborate with the government in providing self-employment for the applicants.
- This scheme promotes green energy.
- The eligible beneficiaries will get loans from cooperative banks to set up the solar plants on private land or the land taken for lease.
- Under this scheme, the government set up the solar plants of 25 kilowatts each, in the lands of eligible beneficiaries.
- This self-employment scheme would benefit around 10000 citizens of the state.
How to Apply and the Application Procedure
Currently the yojana is very new and there is no official updates for the application and registration. You can check the UK solar power scheme ureda.uk.gov in.
Project selection Procedure-> A committee will be constituted to allocate the project at the district level where the application and project will be reviewed. When the beneficiary will get the project allocation letter, after that the beneficiary will enter the power purchase agreement in the UKPCL. Within the 7 days after the submission of the project, all the copy documents and project letter will be sent to the bank branch. After the 15 days, the bank will announce the notice whether the application is approved or rejected.